Around The Dial
Stuff and fluff from around the web...
- Kristi O'Harran really hates pacifiers!
- Introduce your children to the glamorous world of drug-mixing with this new product from Tylenol. Pretty soon they'll be asking Santa for the Acme Meth-Lab-In-A-Box.
- This gave me goosebumps too. Fred Rogers was the real deal. I wish our society rewarded people like him more. Thanks Nikkirae!
- Daddy Detective figures that you have to tell your kids to do things about 700 times and then maybe they'll actually do it.
- John Watson, of the Flagrant Disregard blog, has created a great new "all about photography" blog, Photodoto. I'd recommend it even if he hadn't featured one of my photos last week.
- Daddychip's backyard is a battlezone. I'll have to remember this as I obsess over landscaping our own yard.
- Marketers love moms in May.
- New York Magazine has labeled grown-ups who won't grow up as Grups. And Grups love to be parents because "Grups find kids to be perfect little Mr. Potato Head versions of themselves."